2015-04-27

Piles of Hunt Prizes!

Several new hunts starting soon, and I have a huge pile of new prizes for you! (Not all of the hunts are free, so please check signs for item prize). Get these at Cake Fox Mainstore.

Hunt: American Horror Story Hunt
Time: 1st - 31st May
Hint: "To friends above, from fiends below, th’ indignant ghost is riven" (Lenore by Edgar Allan Poe)


Hunt: Birds & Bees Hunt
Time: 1st - 31st May
Hint: "You can sing like a bird, sting like a bee, but can you swim to where this prize might be?"


Hunt: The Gingham Hunt
Time: 9th - 30th May
Hint: "In Gingham we went walking, out in the undertow. -We had to stick together, we never have to now. - She swims through the walls - Silver on the forks and knives, of course you are all underneath her all the time." (The Dagons: In Gingham).

I have to say the prizes for this hunt look awesome!

Hunt: Doo-Wops & Sock Hops Hunt
Time: 11th - 24th May
Hint: "Close your EYES, baby - Follow my heart - Call on the memories - Here in the dark" ("Lost In The Fifties Tonight" by Ronnie Milsap)


Hunt: Music Hunt
Time: 1st - 30th June
Hint: "Your music is my tears in-side my eyes (just like music)" (Erick Sermon: "Music")


Hunt: Cyber-Steam Brawl Hunt
Time: 1st - 30th June
Hint: "My mechanical heart - Dimly lit in the dark and still I - Wonder if she could see - The green-eyed boy inside of me" (Jon D: Mechanical Heart)


No comments:

Post a Comment